Friday, August 22, 2008

Miami Vacation

So I know its been more than a week since my last post. I went away to Miami for the whole week. I had a blast. The white sand and crystal clear water. It was really awesome and recharging. I went swimming in the ocean almost every day and was pretty good with my eating for the first couple of days then too much wine got in the way and before I realized it I have gained 2 pounds.  BUt its OK I really needed that week to unwind . I have great news, I start to work on Monday! I am so excited. so I know that now that I'll be out of the house all day I will have less time to eat. Over all I am feeling much better that the last time I posted even though I have gained some weight I really feel like I am creeping along to my goal of a new and improved me. Now that I'm back home full steam ahead to weight loss !

I'm going to check in with my favorite blogs hope you all are doing well and keep going down :)
cheers!!

No comments: