Saturday, August 2, 2008

Survey about me

What time did you get up this morning? 7:49 am

Diamonds or pearl ? diamonds are a girl's best friend!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wally it was so cute!

What is your favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy

What do you usually have for breakfast? Yoghurt, fruit, walnuts and honey.

What is your middle name? Cristina no h

What food do you dislike? beets ew

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Caetano Veloso, Prenda Minha, beautiful bosanova Brasilian music!

What kind of car do you drive? used to drive a blue bmv thai i loved Her name was smurfette. But had to sell her on account of crumbling economy ;( now I have no car.

Favorite sandwich? Sanducherie Miami Beach, incedrible sandwiches, any of them with their mustard sauce

What characteristic do you despise? Fake

Favorite item of clothing? my skinny jeans when i fit in them. Or any cute bouble dress that makes me look 10 pounds less

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy and switzerland.

Where would you retire to? Near my family.

What was your most recent memorable birthday? I turned 26 and when to Tapas & Tintos, wonderfull spanish place with live music, dancing lots of Sangria!

Furthest place you are sending this? where it wants to go

Person you expect to send it back first? mmmm

When is your birthday? Nov 22

Morning person or a night person? Morning, even when I used to party a lot in college I would be up the ext day at 9 am

What is your shoe size? 6

Pets? 3 dogs 2 cats

Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? Job tryout on Tuesday!

What did you want to be when you were little? Veterinarian

How are you today? Happy, a little melancholic and a little anxious because I have to study a lot for Tuesday.

What is your favorite flower? daisy

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? Oct 10, final weight in

What are you listening to right now? dead silence inside my house, birds chirping outside, computer buzzing.

What was the last thing you ate? splurged at breakfast, Smartones chocolate cake with light vanilla ice cream

Do you wish on stars? No I pray to God and He answers.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I love crayons mmmm I would be hot pink or sienna one that has a cool name and personality!

How is the weather right now? beautiful blue sky!

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Greek friend that I love.

Favorite soft drink? Iced tea

Favorite restaurant? Villaggio at Merrick Park in Coral Gables. I love their Pastas.

Favorite color? Yellow since I was little.

What was your favorite toy as a child? stuffed dog that was missing one ear and one eye. His name was "Perrito"

Summer or winter? summer

Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate, that's a stupid question!! lol

Coffee or tea? coffee

Do you want your friends to email you back? sure

When was the last time you cried? last night watching my Novela when Alfonso Corte Real died he was so handsome and brave and yet Rosario never loved him. lol! he died in battle as the Hero he was!

What is under your bed? Some of my old art work that can't bring myself to sell and have been offered lots of money for. Also these mats that have spikes that my Mom puts on my bed so that our Great Dane Gaston won't climb on my bed.

What did you do last night? Watched my Novela, read the Bible.

What are you afraid of? Not being able to accomplish what God had prepared for my life.

Salty or sweet? sweet

How many keys on your key ring? none door is always open at this house

How many years at your current job? doing what i'm doing now its been 4 years

Favorite day of the week? mmm all days are good

Do you make friends easily? I am very outgoing, so yes my Mom used to say I could be befriend rocks if they sat next to me in school.

How many people will you send this to? none, I'm hoping they will read it here and post their own lists if the want.

How many will respond? 1?

No comments: